Taskforce "Clinical Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacology"
- Aim: The general goal of this taskforce is to strengthen the clinical pharmacy in Switzerland and to represent its versatile interests. This should be accomplished by exchange within the (clinical) pharmacy on one hand, particularly between persons responsible for education and continuing education (universities, pharmaSuisse, GSASA, already existing trainers), and between representatives of clinical pharmacy and clinical pharmacology on the other hand.
- Members: Prof. Dr. pharm. Ursula von Mandach, Prof. Dr. pharm. Stefan Mühlebach.
- Meeting 1: 30.11.2015, Haus Univ. Bern, report on request.
- Meeting 2: 20.4.2016, 9:30-12 h, participation only possible on invitation.
Taskforce "Pharmacy History"
- Project: Inventory of Swiss PhD and MSc thesis in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Members: Prof. Dr. pharm. Rudolf Brenneisen, Prof. Jörg Huwyler, Dr. Ursula Hirter UniBS.
Taskforces in planning
- Continuing education.
- Catastrophe Pharmacy.
- Public Relation SAPhS.